HOW TO RETURN
You must return your item(s) back to us no later than 14 days from the delivery date. You are responsible for the cost of your returns and can pay for your returns label via our returns portal.
We offer refunds to your original payment method on all items returned to us within 14 days from the date of delivery.
This policy applies for all payment methods including Buy now & Pay Later payment methods. If you receive a refund via an e-gift card you will still be responsible for clearing your invoice.
Returns must adhere to the following:
- In original packaging
- No signs of wash/wear
- Tags must not be damaged or removed
- No stains/hairs/odours
- Underwear and swimwear must have hygiene seal intact
We reserve the right to return your item back to you if it does not adhere to the above.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE YOUR RETURN
Visit our returns portal (https://manieredevoir.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing) or scan the QR code on your returns card included in your parcel
You’ll need the following info to register your return:
- Order number (you can find this on your invoice included in your parcel or on your order confirmation)
- E-mail address
- Shipping address
How to register your return:
- Enter your order number AND postcode OR e-mail OR phone number
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- If you are selecting an exchange remember to add the new size, you require. Note: if the new size requested is out of stock you will be automatically refunded.
- Confirm your original personal and delivery info (amend if needed)
- Select your preferred returns method & complete your payment for your returns label.
- Download and print your returns label and returns form. Remember to place this card and your printed returns form in your parcel when you ship your return.
Once you can see your return has reached our warehouse please allow up to 7 working days for this to be confirmed via e-mail.
Please keep your proof of postage safe until your return reaches us